Mini S’mores Pies come together in less than 10 minutes and are the perfect no-bake dessert for summer. Who could possibly resist all this s’mores goodness?
This post is sponsored by Campfire® Marshmallows. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
Today is National S’mores Day which means you totally need to make something s’more-y for dessert tonight, right?
I typically don’t get too excited about all of these food holidays. I mean, do we really need a day to celebrate bologna? It’s October 24th, just in case you’re interested.
But s’mores? You guys know that I am obsessed with that classic combination of chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallows. And let me tell you, our new fire pit has only made my love for gooey, roasted marshmallows grow deeper.
- Enjoy! by Jamie
- Made for me ! Very hot here and this is just perfect ! Thank … by 2pots2cook
- Thanks so much, Catie! by Jamie
- OMG these are so cute. I love anything with a chocolate curl 🙂 by Catie
- Thanks so much for stopping by! by Jamie
- Glad I saw your post. I tried these awhile ago and OMG they are … by Megan Davis